Prestige and Comfort
Konstancin-Jeziorna is a city belonging to the Warsaw agglomeration, located near southern borders of of the capital. It is about 20 km away from the center of Warsaw. Konstancin-Jeziorna, despite the fact that it is not a district of Warsaw, is considered the most prestigious part of the capital. Real estate prices reaches record high level here. Konstancin also has a rich and varied history – it has been known for over 100 years as one of the most popular summer, health resorts in the vicinity of the capital.
Konstancin-Jeziorna is a town near Warsaw, which for many years has provided its residents with respite from the city noise and offers the possibility of active recreation in the bosom of nature. The surroundings of forests and the park complex located in the center of the town made Konstancin a popular destination not only for Varsovians seeking clean air, but also by residents of more distant towns. One of the most characteristic places in this area is also Stara Papiernia – a modern shopping center, located in historic post-industrial buildings from the 18th century.
Property Market in Konstancin-Jeziorna
Konstancin-Jeziorna is built up mainly by large houses ranging in size from 250m2 to 1000m2. A large number of offers are available in this area – most of them are for sale, but there are also properties for rent, especially in Osiedle Konstancja. This area is popular among families with children and expats – nearby you will find the best foreign schools with the highest level of education (including the American School of Warsaw).
The rental costs are high – it is a result of the ever-growing interest in real estate in this area. In the case of purchase, the demand is slightly lower, as properties with a very large area are usually available on this market. However, the prices per square meter are not excessive – they remain lower than in comparable Old Wilanów.
The primary market in Konstancin-Jeziorna is negligible, with the exception of a few development investments creating small housing estates. According to experts from Lions Estate, rental prices in this area will remain at the current, high level, or will slowly increase due to the fact that these are areas inhabited mainly by foreign specialists.
Quality of Life in Konstancin-Jeziorna
Life in Konstancin is slower than in Warsaw. The inhabitants of this area, mostly working in the capital, appreciate its intimacy and closeness to nature. Peace, intimacy, security and proximity to prestigious international educational institutions have made Konstancin real estate often chosen by famous personalities and their families. This neighborhood will be the perfect choice for people looking for a prestigious, yet intimate location.
Konstancin-Jeziorna is adjacent to the southern borders of Warsaw. It is about 20 km from the center of the capital.
Konstancin is famous for its great recreational areas. For residents, there are numerous routes, prepared with hiking and cycling in mind. One of the tourist attractions in the area is also the river ferry, which runs from late spring to early autumn. It flows across the Vistula River from Gassy (a village located within the Konstancin-Jeziorna commune) to Karczew, offering great views.
There are sports centers in Konstancin that will please enthusiasts of active recreation. These include the Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center with an indoor swimming pool, and the Municipal Sports and Recreation Center, equipped with 2 sports halls, 3 sports fields, a gym, a fitness room and a playground. There are also many clubs and sports schools in the city, such as Egurrola Dance Studio, Studio Fitness Pro-Fit, Cardio Gym Center – CGC, as well as the School of Martial Arts Young Warriors.
Konstancin-Jeziorna is popular area among the richest Poles and foreign expats who are looking for an intimate, safe and green area for their families, close to foreign educational institutions of the highest quality.
In Konstancin, there is an exclusive American school, the International American School of Warsaw, whose students can easily enter elite universities around the world. The school implements the American educational program, and also prepares its students to take the international baccalaureate. It guarantees the highest level of education and safety of its pupils, as well as complete discretion.
Konstancin’s educational offer also includes a music school whose main activity is teaching instrument playing and broadly understood musical education to children and youth. Acting on the basis of the best models and experiences, the school selects the study program to the individual needs and capabilities of the student. It also cares about the highest level of satisfaction of students and parents.
The city’s residents also have excellent English-speaking kindergartens at their disposal. The most popular of them – Little Academy – educates children aged 2 to 6. Classes are conducted by Native Speakers based on international educational programs and prepare the charges of the facility for further studies (both Polish and English).
There are also many public educational institutions in Konstancin. There are public nurseries, 4 kindergartens, 5 primary schools and 5 high schools in the city.
More information about educational institutions:
Attractions in Konstancin-Jeziorna
Konstancin-Jeziorna offers its inhabitants a rich cultural life, enabling creative and joint spending of time for whole families. The following events are regularly held here: European Music Meetings Youth Festival, Tężnia Marzeń, Konstancin Days and Retro Picnic, the 321 Impro Theater Sports Festival, the Open Gardens Festival. There are many dance, song, theater and choir groups. Museums – the Museum of Fairy Tales, Fairy Tales and Stories, Museum of Papermaking, Museum – Stefan Żeromski’s House, invite you to familiarize yourself with their offer.
- “Stara Papiernia” – a historic paper plant established at the end of the 18th century, is today a popular, elegant shopping center. The three-storey building houses approximately 35 premises, mainly restaurants, cafes, boutiques and service points. Periodic exhibitions of vintage cars are held in the square in front of the building.
- Near Konstancin, in Powsin, there is the phenomenal Botanical Garden of the Polish Academy of Sciences. The area of the park and its greenhouses with exotic plants occupy an area of about 40 ha. It is the perfect place for weekend, relaxing walks with the family.
- The heart of Konstancin is the 40 m long and 6 m high graduation tower. It is the biggest landmark of the contemporary health resort.
- At the Jeziorka river, there are small observation decks, at night illuminated with 200 stylish lamps located along the promenades.
- The Amphitheatre is located in the very centre of Zdrojowy Park. Concerts as well as cultural events and theme fairs are held here.
- The water tower is the oldest monument in Konstancin-Jeziorna. Built in 1898, the neo-Gothic structure used to supply the residents of the summer resort with water.
- Stefan Żeromski Museum is located in his former house, at the junction of Żeromskiego and Sienkiewicza streets.
- Palace in Obory – this baroque manor is a unique example of a Polish brick-wall nobility seat from the second half of the 17th century.
Restaurants in Konstancin-Jeziorna
Konstancin-Jeziorna offers great restaurants that will satisfy the most demanding gourmets. The best choice for a Sunday family dinner will be Park Cafe Konstancin, located in a neoclassical palace, right at the entrance to the park at Sienkiewicza 3. It serves delicious, home-made Polish cuisine and is called by the locals the most atmospheric place in Konstancin.
Other recommended restaurants in Konstancin are:
- Winny Garaż Restaurant – the meeting place of tradition and modernity. It is a perfect place for meetings with family and friends – 8 Mazowiecka street.
- Noce i Dnie Restaurant – Polish cuisine – 15 Pocztowa street.
- Hugonówka in the Konstancin Community Centre is not only a cosy cafe, but also a place of meetings of artists and artistic events.
- Dwór Konstancin Restaurant – 23 Od Lasu street
Most Popular Investments in Konstancin-Jeziorna
Undeniably, the most famous premium investment in Konstancin-Jeziorna is Osiedle Konstancja, offering luxury real estate for the most demanding clients. The estate offers the highest standard of living and security. Properties finished to the highest standard offer all amenities. Apart from Osiedle Konstancja, Osiedle Harmonium and the modern Sadowa Park investment are also very popular.