Life at the highest level
ZŁOTA 44 is a unique place in Warsaw. The premium building is one of the tallest buildings in the capital (192 m). The apartment building is located on the corner of Emilii Plater and Złota Streets in the immediate vicinity of the Business Center, Warsaw Central railway station, Złote Tarasy shopping center and the Palace of Culture and Science. Currently, there is no second place on the map of Warsaw that would boast such luxuries.
Due to the location, everything is close. Near the apartment building there are elegant restaurants, boutiques, prestigious hotels and fashionable clubs.
ZŁOTA 44 is
- the highest investment in the European Union – 192 m high
- 54 floors
- 287 unique apartments
- 1,800 m2 of amenities for residents
- 600 m2 of luxury in a penthouse 200 meters above the ground
Facilities for residents
- swimming pool (25 m)
- leisure terrace
- cinema room
- children’s playroom
- SPA – dry and steam sauna
- outdoor hot tub
- golf simulator
- conference rooms
- representative lobby
- air-conditioned wine cellar
- luxury services, i.e. restaurant, concierge
A designer of luxury
ZŁOTA 44 has become a real icon of the capital. It owes its unprecedented form to the best designers of world renown. The author of the building is Daniel Libeskind, an American architect of Polish origin. His portfolio includes such projects as: the Jewish Museum in Berlin, the Felix Nussbaum Museum in Germany, the Imperial War Museum North in Manchester, the Jewish Museum in San Francisco or the New Center of Łódź: City Gate. The architect is also the author of the Ground Zero development project for the World Trade Center in New York.
The concept of the investment assumed a change in the appearance of the street and the entrance of the ZŁOTA 44 building into a dialogue with the capital’s tallest building – the Palace of Culture and Science. The architect also wanted the form he designed to be attractive for viewing from different perspectives. This is how the original shape of the Sail was created, inspired by the eagle’s wing, a symbol of freedom and changing Warsaw.
ZŁOTA 44 is a perfect example of an intelligent building, whose creators used the latest technological thought and opened the door to the future, making the skyscraper one of the most luxurious in Europe. Thanks to the technically highly advanced systems of various sensors and installations as well as the control panel managing them, the residents of ZŁOTA 44 can feel comfortable and safe.
Every apartment owner has access to the HMS (Home Management System) not only from inside the apartment, but also through the multitouch mobile application. The intelligent HMS center allows you to control many functions, including light, temperature, internal blinds and tilting window panels. Thanks to a special module, the application also allows – through contact with the concierge – to order cleaning, book a table in a restaurant, buy a SPA package or shop. These types of solutions are a characteristic feature of exclusive metropolitan apartments.
ZŁOTA 44 facade is the only one in Poland that has a system of three-pane panels (TGU system – Triple Glazed Unit), which reduce energy consumption in the building by 20%. The system additionally provides optimal sound insulation that protects the interior from excessive heating or cooling. This is another proof that the work of Daniel Libeskind is considered to be one of the best investments on the European real estate market in recent years.
The building is also equipped with a water treatment station. Special filters clean it, so that residents do not have to buy water in plastic bottles. This allows you to reduce this type of waste.
The building has an electric car charging station – Smart Station, which allows you to charge up to two vehicles at the same time.
In addition, bicycle parking for 288 places is available to residents.
A breath of fresh air
An air filtering station is located on the roof of the skyscraper. Thanks to it, fresh air, taken in from almost 200 m above the ground, is first cleaned and then fed into the apartments. The apartments also have the option of airing the rooms with mechanical tilting facade panels.
ZŁOTA 44 is a place that combines art and culture, creating an extraordinary living space for people thirsty for urban chic. Due to the unusual shape, the apartment building is perceived as a building-sculpture with luxurious interiors. The prestigious London Woods Bagot studio is responsible for their arrangement and common parts. It also offers the possibility of finishing the apartments in different variants.
ZŁOTA 44 CLUB
The community of ZŁOTA 44 residents includes, among others, outstanding athletes, businessmen, people from the world of media and culture. It was for them that exclusive CLUB ZŁOTA 44 was created, where they can spend time on informal conversations with music and drinks while enjoying a beautiful view of the center of the capital.
In the close surroundings of the apartment building there are many cultural facilities that attract with their rich offer.
- National Opera – the oldest and most famous opera theater in Poland. These days it is experiencing its renaissance. Tickets for events are selling out very quickly. This is truly the place worth to visit.
- National Philharmonic – here you can enjoy world music. Symphonic, choral, chamber concerts, recitals, children’s and educational concerts encourage to spend free time among the world’s leading artists.
- Fryderyk Chopin Museum – impresses not only with music, but also with the exhibition and architecture of the building. This place will love not only classical music connoisseurs.
- The Old Town, which has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, attracts with its atmosphere; charming cafes and restaurants invite to try dishes from around the world.
- Metropolitan – a unique project on a global scale with an impressive patio open to Warsaw residents and tourists. It is here that you can shop in luxury boutiques, and also drink coffee while savoring a tasteful interior.
- Powiśle – one of the most fashionable districts of Warsaw. Thanks to iconic investments, such as the new University of Warsaw Library and the Copernicus Science Center, the area is teeming with life all year round.