Monaco in Dolny (Lower) Mokotów
To live in the center of Warsaw, yet away from the hustle and bustle of crowded streets, where the park’s greenery looks through the windows into the apartments, is the dream of most Warsaw residents. The fulfillment of these dreams is the only one of its kind, situated among the greenery of Villa Monaco.
This is one of the most prestigious residences in Warsaw. The apartment building is located in Dolny (Lower) Mokotów at 1 Cybulskiego Street, in the middle of the Sielecki Park. The residence is surrounded by old trees, and from the windows of the apartments you can see a river with a charming wooden bridge. Near the Villa Monaco there is the palace of Prince Konstanty and the feature film studio on Chełmska Street. The building can be surely described as exclusive due to attention to the smallest details. This applies to both the shared parts of the building and the apartments themselves. On each floor of the Villa there are two apartments, 2.8 m high, with floor-to-ceiling windows through which a lot of light comes in. Moreover, there is a beautiful view of the park.
Villa Monaco is:
- 40 apartments – including 85-meter studio apartments and 350-m penthouses, finished to a very high standard.
- Pink travertine facade.
- Huge terraces topped with hand-forged balustrades.
- Marble floors, cabins of hydraulic elevators finished with cherry wood panels, marble floors and exotic wood parquet.
- Guest space with a comfortable sofa.
- Full protection and monitoring system, reception and fitness facilities – a swimming pool with a glass roof, lined with fabulously colorful, glass mosaic by Bisazza and walls covered with manual paintings.
- Air-conditioned gym, dry and steam sauna.
- Own water treatment plant.
- Laundry room with dryer.
- Access to the building protected and monitored (closed with a barrier).
- Car washing point.
Area and surroundings
The area around Villa Monaco is very quiet, simply perfect for people who value peace and privacy, but still need a close proximity to the bustling city center. It neighbors with the most beautiful Warsaw parks – Morskie Oko and Łazienki Królewskie, the historic Royal Route, as well as many government institutions. All this gives residents a sense of security and peace. The location of the Villa is a great communication point. In close proximity there are numerous bus stops (500 m). Access to the city center by car takes a few minutes. Nearby there is a grocery store, Sadyba Best Mall shopping center (8 minutes by car), elegant restaurants and cafes, a primary school, a kindergarten and a sports and recreation complex Warszawianka with an Olympic-size swimming pool, tennis courts and a wellness area.
Location: Warsaw, Mokotów
Number of floors: 5
Investor: SBM Komfort
Number of apartments: 40