Unique Tower – luxury apartments in Warsaw's Manhattan
The spectacular investment of Unique Tower is a project of the Marvipol development company. Thr construction was started in January 2018 and commissioning is planned for April 2021. The unusual investment will be located in the emerging nearly 100-meter tower block, which will be one of the tallest residential buildings in In Warsaw.
The 29-storey building will be located at 51 Grzybowska St. in Wola, Warsaw. Apartments of various sizes will be located on floors 17 to 28 of the high-rise building.
Number of apartments: 47
Apartment sizes: from 47 to 500 m2
Unique Tower - a unique premium investment
The apartments for sale in the Unique Tower investment will be finished to the highest standard. Unique Tower is an innovative architectural solutions and innovative design. Each of the residential premises will be equipped with air conditioning, a heated floor and such solutions as an Intelligent House, enabling the control of lighting, heating and blinds in the apartment. The residents of Unique Tower will have a exceptional view of the panorama of Warsaw from the panoramic windows of the apartment.
The Unique Tower investment also offers a number of additional amenities:
- an elegant lobby with a comprehensive concierge service and reception
- à la carte restaurant with a carefully selected menu
- well-equipped fitness area
- high class room service and cleaning service
- charging stations for electric cars
- the option of finishing a turnkey apartment in the highest standard, according to the latest trends
- underground parking spaces (450 places)
- conference and business spaces
- the ground floor of the building for service and commercial space
Unique Tower - an extremely prestigious location
The extraordinary investment of Unique Tower is being built in Wola, in the immediate vicinity of the city center. Currently, it is one of the most dynamically developing districts, because numerous headquarters of well-known companies, modern skyscrapers, luxury apartments and exclusive hotels are constantly being built here. Near this business heart of the capital, there are also cultural and entertainment centers as well as all kinds of attractions – theaters, art galleries, trendy restaurants and clubs. Comfortable getting around the city is guaranteed by a well-developed communication network and infrastructure.
In the immediate area:
- Hilton Warsaw – an exclusive hotel in an elegant, modern building on Grzybowska Street
- Warsaw Spire – a complex of office buildings at Europejski Square
- Prosta Tower – an office building with a characteristic openwork facade on Prosta Street
- The Warsaw Rising Museum – a historical museum representing an important cultural place on the map of Europe
- Złote Tarasy Shopping Center – a modern office and commercial complex at Złota Street in the city center
- The View – a New York-style music club with a rooftop bar
- Palace of Culture and Science – a characteristic place of numerous cultural events in Warsaw