Menolly Nowe Powiśle - luxuries on the Vistula
The MENOLLY luxury housing estate in Warsaw’s Powiśle is one of the most desirable investments in Warsaw, which was put into use for residents in 2010 – stage I and in 2012 – stage II. The authors of the design are architects from the Kuryłowicz & Associates design office.
The Menolly Nowe Powiśle building complex is located on the grounds of the former Powiśle CHP plant in the quarter of Dobra, Lipowa, Wybrzeże Kościuszkowskiego and Leszczyńska streets, in the immediate vicinity of Bulwary Wiślane.
The building is fenced and has 5 floors. 24/7 front desk and security watch over residents’ safety. Common areas are characterized by high quality finishes and materials used, i.e. granite, marble, sandstone, exotic wood, and the modern shape of the building fits perfectly into the surroundings.
Number of apartments: 296
Price for 1 m²: PLN 14,000-40,000
Size of apartments: 42-205 m2
Menolly Nowe Powiśle - spectacular location
Menolly Nowe Powiśle has an excellent location, in the heart of Powiśle. It is separated from the Vistula Boulevards only by the park and the modern Copernicus Science Center. The investment area has recently become one of the most elegant points on the map of Warsaw. From the apartments you can clearly see two more characteristic objects – the hundred-meter rigged pylon of the Świętokrzyski Bridge and the high crown of the National Stadium. The very center and proximity of the Old Town make the apartments in this location very attractive for investment.
In the vicinity of Nowy Powiśle there are important cultural centers, i.e. the aforementioned Copernicus Science Center, the University of Warsaw Library building with a roof and façades turned into a garden, and the University of Warsaw. In addition, the recreation areas of the Boulevards, cafes, restaurants, pubs and clubs, which together with numerous stylish tenements create a unique atmosphere of this area.
The climate of Powiśle is further strengthened by traditional service outlets, boutique shops, but above all by people who liked this place to relax.
Menolly Nowe Powiśle - luxury apartments
The complex consists of two independent parts.
- The first runs along the Wybrzeże Kościuszkowskie and consists of five segments – three higher and two lower, which are the links between them.
- Second is a modern variant of the long outbuilding.
- In the middle there is a communication zone. The street is only available to residents, but anyone can see it through the openwork fence from the pierced section of Leszczyńska Street.
- The view to the other side is closed in perspective by the wall of the boiler room of the III former power plant.
The flats have simple layouts, are adjustable and bright, even on the ground floors of internal wings. Carefully designed greenery can be seen from every window overlooking the interior of the complex. The premises on the upper floors offer views of the Vistula River and the roof garden of the University of Warsaw Library (BUW).
What you can find in Menolly?
- 296 apartments with areas from 45 to 180 m2
- simple apartment layouts
- careful finishing of the apartments
- apartments below 2.8 m in height (only on the top floors it reaches 3 meters
- penthouses with spacious terraces on the top floors
- a two-level underground garage
- carefully designed greenery around buildings
- commercial space on the ground floor of the buildings.
Menolly Nowe Powiśle - communication
The location of the estate provides excellent transport connections.
- 3 minutes to the metro station Centrum Nauki Kopernik
- 3 minutes to bus stops
- 10 minutes to the Powiśle PKP station
- 10 minutes walk to the Royal Route
- Okecie Airport – 14 km
- the center of Warsaw – 3 km
- 1.2 km – tram stop on the Poniatowski Bridge
Near Menolly Nowe Powiśle
In the close surroundings of the Menolly complex there are many cultural facilities that encourage with their rich offer.
- The Fryderyk Chopin Museum is located in the historic Ostrogski Palace and is one of the most modern biographical museums in Europe. Thanks to the exhibits and multimedia gathered here, everyone can get to know both the composer’s life and work.
- The University of Warsaw is the largest and one of the two best universities in Poland. The University of Warsaw Main Campus is located in Warsaw at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28. Library, established in 1816, i.e. together with the University of Warsaw itself, is the pride of the University and is located at 56/66 Dobra Street.
- Copernicus Science Center is a paradise for science lovers. Here children, adolescents and adults can independently carry out experiments in various fields of knowledge to better understand the surrounding world and its changes. It’s the perfect place to spend free time with children.
- The Museum of Modern Art on the Vistula is located at Wybrzeże Kościuszkowskie 22, in the vicinity of the Copernicus Science Center and Library of Warsaw. The Museum on the Vistula is located in a pavilion designed by the Austrian architect Adolf Krischanitz, serving in the years 2008-2010 as the temporary seat of Kunsthalle in Berlin.
- Mariensztat – a charming estate located between the Vistula escarpment and the Vistula. One of the most magical places in the capital. Mariensztat has a long history behind it and has firmly entered the landscape of Warsaw.
- Ateneum Theater is one of the most important and best known dramatic theaters in Warsaw. It is located in the heart of Warsaw’s Powiśle at the home of the Railroad Trade Union. Founded in 1928 by the Polish actor – Stefan Jaracz. Is one of the oldest Warsaw theaters that had its real splendor even before World War II.