Tamka 29 - prestigious apartemnts in a charming Powiśle
Tamka 29 apartments are located in the center of Warsaw in the old Powiśle, in the vicinity of the historic Old Town and the Royal Route. The location is unique and highly valued by residents.
The Tamka 29 investment was built and commissioned in the 4th quarter of 2015. The apartment building is a seven-story edifice with 60 high-class apartments ranging from 50 m2 to 121 m2. The flats have from 2 to 5 rooms, and their space is perfectly designed for easy arrangement. In addition, the building has 6 service premises and a two-story underground car park.
The investment is a combination of classic architecture, which refers to pre-war tenement houses with modern solutions and materials – such as glass, metalwork, wood. The architect of this project is the SWECO studio, and the contractor is Ronson Development company.
The facade on the Tamka street side is decorated with sandstone elements, decorative cornices with metal elements and castings of classic Warsaw balcony balustrades, located in the upper parts of the facade. High windows (from the floor to the ceiling) provide the maximum amount of daylight, and the floor plans of the apartments guarantee maximum flexibility in connecting the rooms. Most apartments have balconies or loggias. The distinguishing element of the investment is the 200-meter roof garden with lush vegetation, i.e. trees and shrubs, flowers, bonsai and grass elements, separated by walking paths. The garden is available to all residents of the apartment building. From this place, there is a view of the surrounding parks, the center of Warsaw, Poniatowski Bridge and the Świętokrzyski Bridge.
For the convenience of residents, all apartments are equipped with a system of intelligent solutions for the home – Home Control. This allows tenants to remotely control their home appliances as well as the power consumption. The building has monitoring, reception and 24-hour security.
Tamka 29 is a perfect address that provides:
- proximity of parks, Vistula Boulevards and bicycle paths
- broad network of public transportation – metro, buses, Veturilo bicycle stations next to the building
- convenient connection with other districts of Warsaw
- lots of nearby attractions – bars, cafes, restaurants, clubs, sports centers.
- Fryderyk Chopin Museum – 0.4 km
- Centrum Nauki Kopernik Metro Station – 0.4 km
- Foksal Gallery – 0.4 km
- Copernicus Science Center – 0.5 km
- University Library in Warsaw – 0.6 km
- Nowy Świat – Uniwersytet Metro Station – 0.6 km
- Polish Army Museum – 0.6 km
- Nowy Świat Street – 0.6 km
- Presidential Palace – 0.9 km
- Krakowskie Przedmieście Street – 0.9 km
- National Stadium – 1.3 km
- Royal Castle in Warsaw – 1.3 km
- Castle Square – 1.4 km
- Palace of Culture and Science – 1.5 km
- Warsaw Central Railway Station – 1.8 km
The Śródmieście district, to which Powiśle belongs, is the central and also the most representative part of Warsaw. There are the most important capital monuments next to which rise office buildings, hotels, apartment buildings, as well as the most important educational and cultural institutions of the capital. In Śródmieście there is a Torwar sports hall and one of the largest shopping malls in Europe – Arkadia. There are 8 parks in the district, including Łazienki Królewskie. The nearest communication point TOPIEL 03 is 100 meters from the Tamka 29 investment.