Morskie Oko Residence - Prestige and luxury for demanding clients
The luxurious Morskie Oko Residence are located on Ludowa Street, near one of the most beautiful parks in the capital – Morskie Oko, in the vicinity of the historic Szuster Palace. This is one of the few most desirable addresses in Warsaw. The characteristic feature of this place is the ubiquitous greenery and discreet location. The Morskie Oko investment is an ideal place for people who appreciate the comfort of living in the very center of Warsaw, who want a sense of modernity and convenience at the same time.
The Morskie Oko apartment building is a laureate of the Construction Journal Award Best Residential Development 2005.
Advantages of the apartment building location
- Proximity to the city center,
- Numerous green areas that are perfect for morning trainings and walking with the family,
- Excellent communication infrastructure – proximity to bus stops, tram lines, subway stations,
- Chopin Airport is only 15 minutes away by car,
- In the area there are numerous kindergartens, schools, universities. Easy access to international schools in Sadyba (British School and French School).
- In close proximity there are sports facilities – Warszawianka swimming pool, fitness clubs,
- Nearby there are restaurants and cafes known and liked by Warsaw residents.
MORSKIE OKO Apartments
- Mokotów district
- 10 Ludowa St.
- Developer – Dom Development S.A.
The investment consists of 45 apartments. The apartments are over 3 m high. The bedrooms surround the winter gardens, and some also have their own saunas. All apartments have been designed so that the windows overlook the Morskie Oko park. On the top floors there are penthouses, 3.3 m high, with living rooms up to 6.7 m high, each with a place for a fireplace.
Each apartment is equipped with a video intercom with the function of calling the reception. A great convenience is the concierge service, which allows you to order shopping, cleaning or babysitting. Residents can benefit from amenities such as a swimming pool, dry and steam saunas, an intimate garden or a fitness room.
The reception of the building and the staircases were lined with marble and wood.
24 hour security watches over residents’ safety.
The investment on Ludowa Street in Mokotów is a prestigious and full of luxury place for the most demanding clients.
Near the housing estate:
- Różana Restaurant – 900 m
- Warszawianka sports center – 900 m
- Arkadia Park – 1200 m
- Łazienki Królewskie – 900 m
- Center of Contemporary Art – 2.5 km
- Iluzjon Cinema – 1.7 km