Żoliborz Artystyczny (Artistic Żoliborz)- A combination of art and architecture
Żoliborz Artystyczny is a unique project that combines art with architecture. This spacious housing estate, located at Powązkowska Street, has been built in stages since 2013. The idea was to create an open urban space in which arcades, squares and service points will be available not only for residents. Based on this idea, the developer company Dom Development created a unique urban concept – a vibrant artistic part of the district open to the entire city. A place that is paying tribute to artists associated with Żoliborz, such as: Czesław Niemen, Kalina Jędrusik, Jerzy Kawalerowicz. Artists and their work were commemorated in the names of streets, boulevards and colonies that were designed at the housing estate.
Żoliborz Artystyczny is an investment consisting ultimately of eight colonies (consisting of several buildings), in which a total of 13 objects will be built. Architecture draws on the best inter-war patterns of district development. Ultimately, 1,700 apartments will be built at the estate.
Żoliborz Artystyczny is a modern and coherent architectural estate. There is a lot of greenery around, as well as low, five, six and seven-storey buildings. This allows residents to integrate and relax after a hard, creative day at work.
On the investment site, next to the Czesław Niemen main boulevard, there are retail and service outlets and meeting places. Numerous cafes and restaurants, green areas, ponds with fountains give residents a possibility to relax. A modern and safe playground is planned for the youngest, in a quiet corner of the colony.
The artists, while designing the common parts of the Żoliborz Artystyczny estate, focused not only on the residents’ comfort, but also on their safety. The inner courtyards of the estate are secured by gates opened with a code, and ramps for the disabled are equipped with special balustrades.
Area and surroundings
Żoliborz Artystyczny is located in a prestigious part of Warsaw. On the one hand, the proximity of the city and excellent urban infrastructure that allows you to quickly reach various destinations, on the other, intimate surroundings. Nearby there are many recreational areas (Forty Bema, Lasek na Kole or Żeromskiego Park), fashionable restaurants, numerous shops, service outlets and a wide educational and medical offer. The Czesław Niemen Park is located within the estate. This area combines peace and quiet, while providing unlimited possibilities to enjoy the benefits of a big city. It is an ideal place for families with children as well as for couples and singles.
Advantages of the estate
- Carefully designed greenery within the estate and home gardens.
- Above-standard height of flats (275 cm, 280cm, 300cm).
- Fencing, monitoring and 24-hour security ensuring safety for residents.
- The use of high-quality finishing materials and dust-free paints with certificates and approvals.
- Precious materials for the facade and interior (wood-like laminates, stone, fiber-cement).
- Location of buildings guaranteeing adequate lighting of flats.
- Commercial premises on the ground floor of the building.
- All apartments equipped with certified security doors.
- Mechanical ventilation systems for underground garages equipped with sensors for excessive levels of carbon monoxide and propane-butane gas.
- Access control system to the estate, buildings and garages.
- A housing estate is designed to ensure minimized energy consumption.
- Increased building thermal insulation thickness for greater energy efficiency.
- Separate rooms with containers enabling waste segregation and a separate ventilation system, away from pedestrian routes, entrances to staircases and apartment windows.
- Illuminated paths within the estate, building entrances and garage entrances controlled by motion and twilight detectors.
- Elements of street furniture – benches, bicycle stands, etc. .
- Common areas designed for the free movement of people with disabilities.
- Each apartment is equipped with a TV and Internet connection (optical fiber).
- All apartments equipped with balconies or terraces included in the price.
- Playground covered with a safe surface with approved toys and benches for parents.
- Tall windows (250 cm).
- Location of buildings ensuring sound protection of flats.
- Thresholds for balcony, terrace, loggia.
- Storage rooms.
- Video intercom system.
- Duplex apartments.
- At a distance of 250 meters from the investment there is the communication point Duchnicka.
- About 2.3 km to Dworzec Gdański metro station.
- About 500 m to the Warszawa Powązki railway station.
- Good access to the center of Warsaw (15 minutes by car).
- Arkadia shopping center, Cinema City (4 minutes by car).
Creative supervision over the Żoliborz Artystyczny estate is exercised by the painter Olga Wolniak associated with Żoliborz, who cooperates with a team of outstanding Polish artists.