Topiel 18 - a luxury apartment building in Powiśle
Topiel 18 is a discreet investment in one of the most prestigious locations in the iconic Powiśle. The unique premium apartment building is being built according to the architectural design of the renowned WWAA studio operating in Poland and abroad. Marvipol Development is responsible for the implementation of the investment, and commissioning is planned for the second quarter of 2020.
The unique 9-storey apartment building has been designed for people looking for a harmonious combination of life in the center and closeness to nature. The unique investment combines luxury, privacy and comfort.
Number of apartments: available 22
Size of apartments: 45 to 152 m2
Price per m2: from approx. 22 thousand PLN up to approx. 29 thousand PLN
Topiel 18 - top-class apartments
The Topiel 18 investment is characterized by a high standard of finish and a unique design. This modern investment is a unique architecture that will be made using the highest quality materials. Apartment residents in the Topiel 18 investment will also have a number of premium amenities:
- 24-hour reception with concierge service and a representative lobby
- business lounge, in which residents will be able to organize business meetings
- a private gym equipped with the highest class equipment
- 3-level parking and special spaces for bicycles, motorbikes and storage rooms
- monitoring and 24/7 security
- an intimate patio with a rest and relaxation zone
Topiel 18 - an unusual location
The Topiel 18 modern investment is characterized by an excellent location in the heart of Warsaw, in downtown Powiśle. The attractive investment environment ensures the comfort and prestige of its inhabitants. Big effort has been made to harmoniously integrate the greenery surrounding the apartment building together with modern solutions and the unique character of the building. Near the park part of Warsaw’s Powiśle you can find a wide range of fashionable and iconic restaurants and cafes. In close proximity are also the famous Vistula Boulevards waking up not only at night, constituting a fantastic walking space. Nearby there are also cultural and entertainment centers such as the Copernicus Science Center, the building of the University of Warsaw Library and the National Museum with interesting exhibits. The undeniable advantage of the location of the investment is also the proximity of such iconic streets as Nowy Świat and Plac Trzech Krzyży with many exclusive boutiques and gastronomic points. Well-developed infrastructure guarantees easy access to all points of Warsaw.
In the area:
- the Copernicus Science Center,
- Kazimierzowski Park,
- the Museum of Modern Art on the Vistula,
- University of Warsaw and the University Library building,
- the Fryderyk Chopin Museum,
- the National Museum,
- Aleje Jerozolimskie,
- Nowy Świat Street
- Plac Trzech Krzyży (Three Crosses Square),
- Second metro line station.