Flisac - Apartments Powiśle
Flisac is an exclusive apartment building, which will be created in the prestigious part of Warsaw’s Powiśle, near the entrance to the Świętokrzyski Bridge. Powiśle is currently one of the most fashionable districts of Warsaw. The construction of the luxury investment began in the first quarter of 2019, and its completion is scheduled for the third quarter of 2020.
Flisac Apartments Powiśle is located within the quarter of Wybrzeże Kościuszkowskiego, Tamka, Elektryczna and Zajęcza streets, in the immediate vicinity of the iconic Vistula Boulevards.
The seven-storey building is protected, 24-hour reception with a comfortable foyer and monitoring ensure the safety of residents. Common areas are characterized by a high and functional finishing standard due to the use of the highest quality construction and building materials. In addition, the modernly designed form of the building fits perfectly into the Vistula surroundings. Apartments available in various sizes and configurations. The service and commercial space was planned on the ground floor of the building.
Number of apartments: 85
Size of apartments: 32 m2 to 150 m2
Flisac - quality, comfort, elegance
Facilities for residents:
- Silent elevators from a reputable manufacturer,
- Large, bright windows made of wood and aluminum,
- Elegant corridors with stone and metal cladding,
- Vertical, green garden inside the building,
- Glass balustrades and lighting on every balcony,
- Visually attractive facade. openwork blinds on the facade,
- Storage rooms, parking spaces for bicycles,
- Recreation area with a roof garden and panoramic terrace.
Flisac - a spectacular localization
Flisac Apartments Powiśle has an excellent location in the heart of Warsaw. The proximity of the Vistula River and boulevards running along it, add to its attractiveness. A special asset of the investment is also developed infrastructure and convenient communication with other parts of the city. In the vicinity of luxury apartments in Powiśle there are numerous atmospheric cafes, bakeries, gourmet restaurants, shops and a wide range of cultural and entertainment centers. Despite the location in the bustling, lively part of the city, the presence of numerous green areas enable an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and relaxation. In addition, a modern shopping and service center is being built nearby. The area also guarantees broad access to education – nurseries, kindergartens, schools with high reputation and scientific institutions.
- 30 m to the second metro station Centrum Nauki Kopernik,
- Vistula Boulevards,
- University of Warsaw Library building,
- Park Kazimierzowski, Park Discoveries, Square H.C. Hoover, Kahl Square, Capt. Square S. Skibniewski ‘Cubryna’, S. Jankowski “Agaton” Square,
- Planetarium and Copernicus Science Center
- Fryderyk Chopin Museum,
- Museum of Modern Art,
- Shopping center Elektrownia Powiśle
- Polish Academy of Sciences,
- University of Warsaw,
- Restaurants and cafes.