Oboźna 9 "Przy Trakcie" Apartment Building
The apartment building is in a great location, in the immediate vicinity of Krakowskie Przedmieście. A few dozen steps from the legendary club Harenda and the Small Stage of the Polish Theater. The building is fenced off with Sewerynów, Oboźna and Karasia streets. It is an ideal place to live for the most demanding customers. The location, despite being located in the city center, ensures peace and quiet. It’s a great place for people who do not want to give up the amenities offered by the city, while providing an intimate atmosphere.
The “Przy Trakcie” apartment building is located on the Skarpa. This is one of the capital’s most prestigious buildings. It has been perfectly designed and made with due diligence, ranging from a two-level garage to an extensive roof terrace. On the ground floor and -1 level there are service premises, offices and restaurants. On the ground floor, between the building and the Polish Theater, there is the Arnold Szyfman Passage. From the first level there is a residential part with a staircase, which leads to a green, exotic wooden terrace, located on the roof of the building. The apartment building impresses with its functionality and elegance. Subtle stone cladding for the facade, natural wood and precious glass, stone holli cladding at the reception, lightly lit staircase from the roof make the building the most elegant among the surrounding buildings.
Description of the property
- Supporting structure, reinforced concrete, monolithic
- Reinforced concrete external walls covered with sandstone and slate
- full ceiling, masonry partition walls made of ceramic brick
- Insulation from mineral wool
- Number of overground levels: 7
- Number of underground floors: 2
- Number of residential premises: 40
- Number of commercial premises: 10
- Multi-garage: 28 parking spaces
- Apartment building from 2006
- Two elevators (exit to level -2)
- Reception and security
- Access control
Near the apartment building
Oboźna 9 Street is located in Śródmieście, near the Old Town and Powiśle. The area is full of life all year round. In the immediate vicinity of the apartment building there are climatic cafes, luxury restaurants, shops and service outlets. Schools, kindergartens, government offices and cultural institutions have their headquarters nearby. Lovers of walks will appreciate the proximity of the Vistula River and Kazimierzowski Park. Prestigious places are added by monuments gathered around, wonderful works of architecture, museums, galleries and concert halls.
To the subway station Nowy Świat-Uniwersytet – 250 meters.
Bus stops at Krakowskie Przedmieście Street, Świętokrzyska Street and Nowy Świat Street.
- Royal Castle – 1.3 km
- Teatr Wielki Opera Narodowa – 1.2 km
- Saxon Garden – 1.1 km
- Museum of Modern Art – 800 m
- Copernicus Science Center – 650 m
- National Stadium – 2 km
- Złote Tarasy Shopping Center – 1.8 km