Woronicza Qbik – A unique investment in Warsaw's Mokotów district
Woronicza Qbik is a unique residential complex with premises stylized to resemble traditional lofts. The INVI studio is responsible for the design of the building and the development company dealing with the investment is Ghelamco, which is the market leader in Poland.
A modern post-industrial investment is a combination of a designer interior with functionality.
The apartments in the Woronicza Qbik investment are 350 lofts and two- and one-level apartments. Residential premises are available in various configurations, with floor areas ranging from 36 to 160 m2. In addition, there are various finishing options for the apartments.
Woronicza Qbik - high standard and comfort of life
The intimate investment of Woronicza Qbik offers its residents a range of amenities of all kinds, guaranteeing prestige and comfort.
Facilities for residents:
- High windows reaching almost 6 m with a panoramic view of the city
- An interior patio full of greenery with a safe playground for children
- Service space on the ground floor of the complex
- Private fitness area and gym for residents
- Energy-saving apartments
- A representative entrance hall
- Garage and above ground place
- Protection and monitoring
Woronicza Qbik - excellent location
The innovative investment of Woronicz Qbik in Mokotów is located at a well-connected point.
- The proximity of bus and tram stops
- Wierzbno metro station nearby
- Location near the main Warsaw thoroughfares – ul. Wołoska, Puławska, Żwirki i Wigury and Al. independence
- Galeria Mokotów
- In the area: shops, schools, kindergartens, restaurants
- Walking areas
- Close proximity to Pole Mokotowski or Park Królikarnia