Hoża 50 – A historic accent in the city center
Hoża 50 is a revitalized tenement house from the 19th century located in one of the most prestigious addresses in Warsaw. Leading developer on the market – Fenix Group is responsible for the implementation of this unique investment. Hoża 50 was put into use in 2014. The tenement house at Hoża 50 from 1890 has been restored to its stylish character, preserving all historical details, but equipping it with contemporary solutions.
Hoża 50 - exclusive apartments
The elegant six-story tenement house consist of 65 two-, three- and four-room apartments available in various configurations and layouts, with areas from 22 m2. Apartments in the Hoża 50 investment are finished to a high standard, and their height reaches up to 3.5 m. Among them are ground floor apartments with private gardens from the back courtyard, small studio apartments, as well as apartments with roof terraces over 100 meters.
Facilities for residents:
- Two-level underground parking
- A lush garden full of greenery at the front of the building
- Modern lifts stylized for the olden days
- Decorated front door with supraports
- Decorated staircases
- Rear courtyard with greenery
Hoża 50 - a prestigious location
The unique investment is located on one of the most iconic streets in Warsaw. Hoża is a picturesque address that has retained its pre-war atmosphere, and there are plenty of attractions in the area.
- Nearby the exclusive Three Crosses Square
- Climate cafes, fashionable restaurants, bookstores, shops nearby
- Well-developed infrastructure, comfortable and dynamic communication with every place in the city, as well as proximity to many places on foot
- Tram and bus stops, Centrum and Politechnika metro stations
- Numerous cultural centers – Museum of Life in the People’s Republic of Poland, Teatr Polonia
- Plac Konstytucji
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Plac Zbawiciela
- Location at one of the main thoroughfares in the city – Marszałkowska St.