Capital Art Apartments - modern apartments on Giełdowa St.
Capital Art Apartments is an innovative investment located on the border of Warsaw’s Wola and Śródmieście districts and in the business heart of the capital, near the second metro line Rondo Daszyńskiego. The investor of Capital Art Apartments is Atlas Estates Limited. The architectural design of the complex is the responsibility of the renowned work of Archiplan Design Studio Ewa Widera. The investment was carried out in three stages. The first stage was commissioned in October 2008, when building A with 8 floors and 214 apartments was built. II stage – commissioned in February 2010, 17-storey building B with 177 apartments and 7-storey building C with 123 apartments. The third, or last stage, buildings D and E with eight floors, housing 187 apartments, completed in January 2015.
Capital Art Apartments - functionality and comfort
Apartments in the Capital Art Apartments investment are residential premises in various configurations and layouts, with areas from 30 to 160 m2. The spaces are made to a high standard with attention to architectural details. The building facades were finished using high-quality materials such as stone, glass and steel. The estate is closed, which guarantees residents a sense of privacy and security.
Facilities for residents
- Underground garages with parking spaces and storage rooms
- Guarded and fenced estate
- Monitoring system
Capital Art Apartments - convenient location
The innovative investment of Capital Art Apartments is characterized above all by excellent location in Wola in the vicinity of the very center of Warsaw.
- Direct vicinity of the Rondo Daszyńskiego subway station
- Nearby there are numerous service outlets, gastronomic establishments
- proximity of the center
- comfortable communication connection with other parts of Warsaw
- Numerous entertainment and cultural centers in the area
- the Warsaw Uprising Museum
- Dramatic Theater
- Sports and recreation centers – swimming pool, gyms, etc.