Port Praski - A luxury estate by the harbor
Port Praski is a housing estate located on the right side of Warsaw near the Old Town, in the vicinity of the Vistula, the National Stadium and the second metro line. The whole project will consist of four districts that will interact with each other, while creating a coherent whole. This place will become a self-sufficient city and meet all the needs of residents.
The concept of creating a new city, consisting of four complementary parts:
- residential Old Prague,
- luxury Docks with a marina,
- business and commercial City
- the Media Park
was surrounded by Vistula boulevards, squares, port harbors, floating restaurants, cafes and vast green areas.
The Prague Port is a comfortable and friendly place to live for people who value a downtown lifestyle and want to have a quiet rest surrounded by water at the same time.
- Distinction by the Builder monthly with the title “Construction Company of the Year 2017”.
- Distinction for the Port i Latarnia investment with the title and TOPBuilder 2018 statuette.
- The Krowia 6 building received the Construction of the Year 2013 award for the implementation using fragments of Warsaw’s historic buildings.
Currently, the design of the part OLD PRAGUE is being implemented (along with the existing building at Krowia 6 Street).
Port Praski Apartments at Krowiej Street is a revitalized building of a former metal products factory. A block of flats which architecturally refers to the atmosphere of pre-war Prague was created by using the historical skeleton of the building to the maximum and adding three floors. Old Praga is a prestigious and original residential and service building.
The building consist of 29 apartments, as well as an office and underground car park. The premises are equipped with spacious balconies or terraces. The whole is complemented by a facade using historic brick from the beginning of the 20th century, aluminum construction and large glazing. Part of the premises offer a beautiful view of the Vistula River.
- Location – Old Praga ul. Krowia 6 (2.5 km from the center of Warsaw).
- Developer – Port Praski Limited Company S.K.A.
- The Krowia 6 investment was built and commissioned in Q1 2014.
- The whole project consists of 29 new apartments.
- Room height on all floors, 262 cm.
- The building has 8 above-ground floors with a ground floor and 2 underground floors.
- Area of apartments – from 58 to 60 square meters.
Facilities for residents:
- underground parking spaces (24 places)
- 7 storage rooms
- 24/7 protection
- the internet
- a reception
- cable TV
Advantages of the area:
- Proximity to the PKP station
- Well-developed urban infrastructure – buses, trams, metro. 200 meters from the Krowia 6 investment there is the nearest communication point of Sierakowski.
- Nearby Praski Park and Skaryszewski Park
- Distance from the National Stadium is 5 minutes by car
- Shoping center Wileńska 5 minutes walk
- View of the Śródmieście, Old Town and Vistula River
- Nearby there are restaurants, cafes, bars, a theater, a cinema, a swimming pool and many cultural facilities