A combination of simplicity, modernity and the Danish philosophy of happiness
Hygge is a Danish word for comfort, coziness, and used to describe the achievement of inner balance, security and happiness. Forged into the philosophy of happiness, they have achieved incredible popularity not only in Denmark and other Scandinavian countries, but also in Poland. All the features of the hygge philosophy are combined in the newest Hygge House investment.
The Hygge House – modernity in a friendly edition
A modern investment offers its future residents innovative solutions combined with a friendly, soothing atmosphere. The development company involved in the investment is Dynamic Development. The Hygge House consists of 51 apartments ranging in size from 35 m2 to 159 m2.
Amenities for residents:
- each apartment has a perfectly designed, spacious interior, which is an ideal refuge for relaxation and peace;
- security – the investment is equipped with the most modern video monitoring, ensuring comfort and safety for residents;
- the best standard of finishing materials – each apartment is finished to the highest standard in the Scandinavian style. At the request of future residents, it is possible to finish the apartment “turnkey” in any other style they choose;
- an intimate space – a well-thought-out design and minimalist style – all this makes the space in the Hygge House investment friendly to residents in every way;
- two-level underground car park;
- attractive surroundings, offering access to all shops and commercial premises.
Hygge House - perfect location
The modern Hygge House investment is located in Sielce, in the Mokotów district, in Warsaw. Thanks to this, it offers excellent communication with other parts of the city.
The greatest advantages of the location are:
- excellent transport connections with other districts – location near the main Warsaw arteries – Czerniakowska, Jan III Sobieski, Puławska streets;
- proximity to countless restaurants, service and entertainment venues (the Panorama Shopping Center is the closest);
- proximity to parks and other walking areas (including Łazienki Królewskie (Royal Łazienki Park), Morskie Oko Park);
- proximity to educational institutions – schools and kindergartens.