Foksal 13/15 – a unique address
The luxurious tenement houses at Foksal 13 and 15 are tenement houses with a rich history, designed and built by the architect Artur Otton Spitzbarth in 1895-98. The Foksal Street itself from the beginning of its existence belonged to the most prestigious addresses in Warsaw regularly frequented by the elite. An extremely representative street is located in the historic city center, in the immediate vicinity of the Royal Route and the most important monuments of the capital. Right next to it is the iconic Nowy Świat Street filled with elegant restaurants, atmospheric cafes and exclusive stores.
Foksal 13/15 - a prestigious investment
The expected date of execution and completion of construction project of the property is the second quarter of 2020. The fully revitalized tenements are constituted by 55 apartments with areas ranging from 45 to 230 m2. Foksal 13/15 perfectly represents the architecture of the Belle époque period – elegant facades of tenements, splendid courtyards and staircases decorated with colorful polychromes, Carrara marbles with carefully sculpted portals and hand-carved balustrades. The apartments impress with rich interiors adorned with antique stucco work and mosaic floors, they are 4 meters high, creating a vast space. The interior design proposals were prepared by the well-known designer Eric Kuster.
High-class amenities for residents:
- two-level underground car park
- SPA zone with sauna and jacuzzi, fitness room
- guest rooms for the exclusive use of tenants
- partly roofed observation deck with bar and relaxation area available to residents
- personal concierge
- richly decorated foyer
- in one of the courtyards of tenement houses a green garden with a relaxation zone
- 6 elevators, among them the restored first panoramic elevator in Warsaw installed in the 1930s by the then owner of the tenement house Foksal 13 J. Wedel.
The investment is located in an extremely prestigious location, surrounded by:
- historic Royal Route
- embassies, government institutions
- within walking distance Vistula boulevards, the Old Town with the historic Krakowskie Przedmieście, Łazienki Królewskie
- leading cultural and art institutions: the National Philharmonic, the National Museum, the Fryderyk Chopin Museum, the Dramatic Theater, the Polonia Theater, the Palace of Culture and Science
- educational institutions: Warsaw University of Technology, Academy of Fine Arts, University of Music F. Chopin, University of Warsaw
- exquisite restaurants, elegant hotels – Bristol Hotel, European Hotel, Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, Sofitel Victoria Warsaw and boutiques of luxury brands on Moliera 2 street and in Vitkac.