Grzybowska 4 - modern apartments in the city center
The Grzybowska 4 apartment building is located in the very center of the business part of the city at Grzybowski Square in Warsaw. It is a very modern, bright and spacious U-shaped building designed by the architectural studio MWH-Architekci A. Wyszyński.
Although the property is located in the very center of the bustling city, you can find peace and quiet here. The investment is an example of contemporary architecture with a space open to the park.
The investor – Dom Development company, had provided the highest standard of performance, thought-out and functional arrangement of rooms and an impressive view of the center of Warsaw! Numerous cafes, fashionable restaurants, service outlets and premises as well as Złote Tarasy shopping mall and Central Railway Station are within a few minutes’ walk. The apartment building location allows easy daily communication with the whole city, regardless of the means of transport. The estate has an intimate patio with greenery and a small fountain. The building is guarded and the entrance is adorned with an elegant reception. The staircases have been finished with the highest quality materials. It is a perfect place for people who value luxury and comfort, as well as access to attractions that the city offers.
Grzybowska 4 Apartments - characteristics
- Two 17-story towers on the north side, are adjacent to the Mirowski park.
- From the south, the wings of the building have a height of 7 floors and are perpendicular to Grzybowska Street.
- The building has apartments ranging from 91 m2 to 218 m2.
- The apartments have an above standard height of 287 cm and 240 cm windows.
- The windows have increased noise absorption coefficients, while the terrace is additionally protected by folding glass panes.
- Ceramic blinds add lightness to the building. Illuminated at night, they highlight the advantages of its architecture.
- Patio with garden greenery, a fountain and gardens belonging to the apartments on the ground floor. Inner, large courtyard.
- 2 floors of an underground garage with 478 car places.
- On the ceiling of the garage, a garden made by Urban Design studio.
- The building was commissioned in 2009.
- Residential premises – 287, including 5 penthouses
- The usable area is 34,000 square meters, of which the largest part is commercial space – 3,963 square meters, it houses 14 stores.
The high-rise building is located about 200 meters from the Nożyk Synagogue. Just 400 meters from the Saxon Garden and 600 meters from the Zachęta National Gallery of Art. The Świętokrzyska and Rondo ONZ metro stations are 350 m and 650 m away. The distance to the international Chopin airport is about 8 km.
- Grzybowski Square – 150 m
- Nowy Świat Street with lots of shops, cafes and restaurants – 1 km
- Old Town Market Square – 1.8 km
- Spektrum Tower office building – 400 m
- Bank Square – 600 m
- Parade Square – 650 m
- Teatr Wielki – Polish National Opera – 1.5 km
- National Museum – 2 km
- Kinoteka cinema – 1.1 km
- Swimming pool at Grzybowska 35 or at the Intercontinental hotel – 600 m