Cosmopolitan - to live in the clouds
The Cosmopolitan apartment building is located at ul. Twarda 4, in the heart of Warsaw. The elegant building was erected in 2014 right next to the historic Grzybowski Square, near Saski Park, the most famous park in the city center. From here, it is not far to the Old Town and the New World. The location is very prestigious. In the vicinity of the apartment building there are numerous restaurants, cafes, luxury boutiques, as well as the Złote Tarasy shopping center. Twarda 4 is located in the entertainment part of the district that never sleeps.
Cosmopolitan is located in a perfectly communicated place. The stations of both metro lines and the Warszawa Centralna railway station are nearby. The address of Twarda 4 is also close to cultural heritage sites, such as the Palace of Culture and Science, the Grand Theater and the National Opera. The famous Zachęta Museum is only a few dozen meters away from the apartment building.
A space of luxury
The luxurious Cosmopolitan apartment building is the work of the world-famous designer Helmut Jahn, whose works include: Suvarnabhumi Airport, Post Tower in Bonn, Messeturm in Frankfurt am Main or Sony Center with Bahn Tower in Berlin. The Cosmopolitan Twarda 4 project received the prestigious award of the President of the Capital City of Warsaw in an architectural competition for the best residential building.
The apartment building is an elegant, spacious, flooded with light lobby, express elevators that take the owners to their apartments in a few seconds. It is also a relaxation zone for its residents, with a spacious terrace overlooking Grzybowska Square.
- 160 m high
- 44 floors
- The height of the rooms is 3 meters
- The residential part of the apartment buildings starts on the 8th floor
- There are office premises on level 1-3
- The ground floor is intended for shops and restaurants
- The area of flats in the apartment building ranges from 54 m2 to 380 m2
- The last two floors are occupied by duplex penthouses
- Parking with 299 spaces
Cosmopolitan is a high standard of amenities for residents, as well as finishing flats using quality materials, i.e.
- oak boards on the floors
- Italian marble in the bathrooms
- luxury kitchen furniture
- the latest generation household appliances from Miele
- ceramics and fittings from the world’s best brands
Each apartment has a separate, ventilated room equipped with a Miele washing machine and dryer. All apartments are also equipped with an advanced apartment management system HMS (Home Management System), which controls, among others, air conditioning, lighting, roller shutters, TV, heating and electric floor mats using touch wall buttons and mobile devices – smartphones and tablets. Wall buttons, or digital “intelligent” multifunction switches, are located in all rooms. You can freely configure them, assigning them different functions and scenes.
The completely glazed façade allows you to admire the stunning panorama of the capital. Huge, opening windows provide maximum illumination of the interior and provide fresh air.
Facilities for residents
- fitness club
- Fitness center
- Dry and wet sauna
- Club rooms
- Wardrobes and laundries
- Built-in wardrobes
- Spot lighting
- Roller blinds
- Air conditioning
- A prestigious Concierge service, the aim of which is to ensure the highest comfort of living in the apartment building
Next to the patio overlooking Plac Grzybowski there are modern culinary concepts: City SAM, Wine Taste by Kamecki, Odette Tea Room, Ceviche Bar, Benihana
- Prestigious artistic events take place on the 42nd floor of the building. Concerts, vernissages and meetings with exceptional artists organized especially for the residents of COSMOPOLITAN and their friends
Perfect location in the center of the city
Twarda 4 is the best address for people who want to enjoy the charms of the city. Cosmopolitan provides its residents with a completely new quality of life and creates a friendly, functional space that fully meets the needs of the most demanding customers who want to live and live in the center of Warsaw. This place combines opposites – the bustling center of the metropolis with the tranquility of Grzybowski Square and green areas – the Saski Garden and squares at Plac Defilad.
- 5 minutes walk to the Central Station
- 10-minute walk to the Saski Garden and Piłsudzki Square (exclusive boutiques in the Metropolitan building)
- 20 minutes by car to the Chopin airport
- Direct neighborhood of office buildings at Rondo ONZ
- The Grand Theater National Opera is only 5 minutes by car
- It takes only 5 minutes to walk to the Kwadrat Theater and both metro lines
- Złote Tarasy Shopping Center is just 1 tram stop away
- The immediate vicinity of numerous cafes, restaurants, pubs, clubs and wine bars
Art at your fingertips
The characteristic feature of the apartment building is the 8-meter-high moving installation “You and Me”, which shows a couple standing at the opposite ends of a 20-meter beam. Its creator is Shakine, who was so fascinated by the architecture of the building that he decided to create an installation for this extraordinary place, which would be a pretext for meetings and discussions about art. Facing each other, the woman and the man move slowly up and down. The complete cycle – that is, the movement of the beam from the top down – takes eight hours and then goes back and forth at the same pace. Sculpture, through its slow movement, expresses the uninterrupted changeability, which for the artist has become an element connecting the two dimensions of human life.
The vicinity of the Cosmopolitan apartment building
In the close vicinity of the apartment building, there are many cultural institutions that attract with their rich offer.
- The National Opera – the oldest and most famous opera theater in Poland. Recently, it has been experiencing its renaissance. Tickets for events are selling out in no time. This is the place to be.
- National Philharmonic – This is where you can enjoy world music. Symphonic, choral and chamber concerts, recitals, concerts for children and educational, encourage people to spend their free time among the world’s leading artists.
- The Fryderyk Chopin Museum – delights not only with music, but also with the exhibition and architecture of the building. This place will be loved not only by classical music connoisseurs.
The Old Town with its atmospheric Old Town, which has been included in the UNESCO World Heritage List, attracts with its atmosphere, and charming cafes and restaurants invite you to try dishes from all over the world.
- Metropolitan – a unique project on a global scale with an impressive patio open to Warsaw residents and tourists. It is here that you can shop in luxury boutiques, as well as drink coffee while enjoying the tasteful interior.
- Powiśle – one of the most fashionable districts of Warsaw. Thanks to iconic investments, such as the new Library of the University of Warsaw and the Copernicus Science Center, the area is teeming with life all year round.
- The Saski Garden is a beautiful green area with historic sculptures and an impressive fountain in the center of the capital. It is situated near Krakowskie Przedmieście. It encourages walks, especially during concerts and celebrations at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.