Mondrian House - An intimate estate in the vicinity of the park
Mondrian House is a high-class apartment building located in one of the best locations in Lower Mokotów at Ludowa 17 Street, in the immediate vicinity of the Morskie Oko Park. The estate is very intimate. Its excellent location and great quality of materials used for construction and finishing put Mondrian House at the forefront of prestigious Warsaw investments.
The Mondrian House block fits the traditional twentieth-century buildings and suits perfectly with the location of the building on the Mokotow section of the Warsaw Escarpment. The advantage of the above location is the ubiquitous greenery and silence that defines its private character.
- Location: Warsaw, Mokotów, Ludowa 17 Street
- Implementation: 2005
- Investor: ECHO Investment
- Architect: Kulczyński Architects
- Apartments: 38 m2 – 200 m2
- Number of flats: 72
Mondrian House is a seven-storey residential building surrounded by greenery. It was made of the highest quality materials and with attention to detail. Its windows use highly efficient Pilkington Suncool ™ 70/40 sunscreen. Cages and common areas in the investment were lined with natural stone. 24-hour security takes care of the residents’ safety, which is supported by the monitoring system. The building is fenced and all glazed windows on the ground floors are made of Pilkington Optilam ™ anti-burglary glass.
Facilities for residents:
- in the building there is a club room with a pool table. This is a great place for neighborly meetings;
- swimming pool at level zero, it was fenced with Pilkington Eclipse Advantage ™ Blue-Green glass and partially screen-printed. Its main purpose is to provide privacy for users of the complex;
- a gym;
- a sauna;
- there is a 24-hour reception at the main entrance;
- modern, fast lifts to air-conditioned penthouses;
- spacious and elegant staircases;
- own Oligocene water intake;
- underground parking with a car washing stand;
- storage rooms;
- automatic night lighting;
- within the estate there is also a playground.
The Mondrian House project is a laureate of the Construction Journal Award Best Residential Development 2005.
Location between main thoroughfares – Puławska Street and Belwederska Street provides seamless communication with other districts of Warsaw. Surrounding walking areas – Park Morskie Oko and Królikarnia will be appreciated by parents with children, sports and culture enthusiasts.
Near the estate:
- Różana Restaurant – 900 m
- Warszawianka sports center – 900 m
- Arkadia Park – 1200 m
- Łazienki Królewskie – 900 m
- Center of Contemporary Art – 2.5 km
- Iluzjon cinema – 1.7 km