Eko Park - a luxury housing estate in Old Mokotów
The Eko Park estate is located in the heart of Mokotów, one of the most beautiful residential areas of Warsaw. Here live diplomats, businessmen and people associated with art have their homes. The Eko Park estate located here is considered one of the most exclusive apartment investments in the capital. The complex of intimate buildings designed by APA Kurylowicz & Associates was built on area of around 19 ha. The immediate vicinity of the Pole Mokotowskie park means that the investment has been prepared for those who appreciate the comfort of living in the city, surrounded by natural greenery and at the same time with easy access to full commercial, service and educational infrastructure. All these advantages make Eko Park one of the most desirable locations in Warsaw.
The Eko Park housing estates are a complex of 14 individual buildings characterized by their own style, which were built in stages. Residences have an unique architecture, which was designed in accordance with the style of the place and in coherence with the urban design of the area.
At the beginning of the 21st century, in the place of today’s apartments, there was a cultivated field full of seedlings of the Municipal Garden Works Enterprise. In 2002-2009 at Biały Kamień Street were created the most luxurious apartments. The buildings have 4 or 6 floors and an underground garage and individual protection. The investment has approximately 1,200 apartments in total. Most of them have their own patio and playground. The investment also has numerous penthouses with a view of Pole Mokotowskie and the green part of Warsaw.
Due to its location, the Eko Park housing estate is very popular among businessmen, people living alone or families with children. The investment is also appreciated by foreigners and people interested in renting apartments.
Apartments at the Eko Park estate
The Eko Park estate offers a total of 1,200 apartments of various types and sizes from 52 to 196 m2, as well as commercial premises. The investment is largely inhabited by young generations of specialized employees operating in the city center.
The Eko Park complex consists of several buildings located next to each other.
- Allegretto – consists of 5 elegant three-storey buildings completed in 2002. The project was created by the architects Architectural Studio APA, Kurylowicz & Associates and Staniszkis Architect.
- Bolero – consists of three three-storey buildings completed in mid-2003. It is a unique architectural complex created with a special use of space and water. There is a lake with a water cascade and a playground for children. The Bolero investment was designed by: Thomas Korneluk, Matthew Paris and Thomas Nightingale.
- Cameratta – consists of beautifully designed three-story buildings created by BIM Architects. The investment was completed in mid-2005.
- Delicato – is one of the newest investments located in the immediate vicinity of the Pola Mokotowskie park. It was completed in 2009. It consists of 4 buildings up to 5 floors. Gardens were designed on the ground floor and on the roof of the building. Project: Studio APA and Kurylowicz & Associates.
- Etude – consists of five 3-7-storey buildings characterized by a unique design. Its advantage is the patio with a water cascade feeding a small lake. The investment was completed in mid-2007. The project was created by Thomas Korneluk and Thomas Nightingale.
- Milonga – offers 4 five / seven-story buildings with a private park for residents. The project created by Architectural Studio APA Kurylowicz & Associates was completed in 2008.
- Grazioso – is an investment from 2013. The apartments are located on Chodkiewicza Street and are located in three buildings that are characterized by the highest standard of finish and attention to every detail. In the common part of the buildings were used natural materials: precious wood, natural stone, high-class ceramics and aluminum joinery. The project was created by APA Kurylowicz & Associates.
- Violino – the complex consists of seven-storey buildings with large gardens and lots of green space. Each apartment is equipped as standard with a terrace or loggia. Additionally, gardens were designed on the ground floor and on the roof of the building. The project was created by Stchitectural Studio APA Kurylowicz & Associates.
- Quattro – this part of the investment consists of three, even 7-storey buildings with large apartments and a garden at the very top. The investment includes a patio and a playground. The project was created by APA Kurylowicz & Assicates and completed in 2003.
- Rhapsody – the investment completed at the end of 2002 consists of a seven-storey building with a high standard of finishing according to the latest technologies. The design was made by a team of architects from Cracow led by Marek Dunikowski from the DDJM architectural office.
- Serenata and Bridal – these are projects by APA Kurylowicz & Associates, which were completed in 2005. The Serenata consists of 3 apartment complexes with 4-6 storeys. Inside the estate, a garden with carefully shaped vegetation, benches and low lighting was designed.
The best location of the Eko Park estate
The Eko Park estate is located just two kilometers from the center of Warsaw, in the vicinity of the Pole Mokotowskie park. Extensive green areas provide residents with access to relaxation zones, bicycle paths. It’s the perfect place for a morning jogging, a walk with a child, or a summer picnic. In the vicinity there is a full educational infrastructure, including universities (SGH – the oldest university in Warsaw, Warsaw University of Technology, Medical University) and numerous kindergartens – including international, primary and high schools.
There is a tram stop (about 400 m) next to the housing estate, a bus stop, and the Pole Mokotowskie metro station is only 5 minutes away on foot. The location of the investment provides the opportunity to conveniently use the service and commercial offer. In the area there are shops and two large shopping centers (Plac Unii and Galeria Mokotów). The residents of the estate can reach Chopin Airport in 15 minutes, and the Central Station in just 7 minutes. The distance between office centers in Mokotów – Domaniewska, Postępu, Marynarska is only 3 km.
In the surrounding, there are many cafes and restaurants that offer both Polish and exotic cuisine. This is where you can find is one of the best Japanese sushi restaurants in Warsaw – IZUMI SUSHI.
Izumi Sushi Biały Kamień is located in the Mokotow Palm House. It is the largest sush restaurant in Poland, where in the green thicket of 100-year-old palm trees, restaurateurs serve not only sushi and hot Japanese dishes, but also dishes from Southeast Asia in the fusion version. In 2010, the restaurant won the 1st place at the 1st National Sushi Festival in the best restaurant category.
The Palm House, in which the restaurant is located, is a place with a soul. The complex was opened in 1929 and there you could admire palm trees, banana trees, fig trees and araucaria. Destroyed during the war, it regained its glory in the late 1940s. In 2009, the historic Palm House underwent a thorough modernization and now delight with its climate and new character.
Eko Park also offers its residents numerous service outlets, SPA salons, beauty clinics, laundry facilities and medical outlets. In the nearby there is the new sports complex of the Medical University located about 1.2 km from the housing estate, which has an Olympic-size swimming pool, saunas, as well as a climbing wall and a fitness club.
Investments in the Eko Park housing estate
On this estate are offered flats and apartments for long-term rental. Sometimes very attractive apartments and penthouses appear on sale, which are ideal for families with children. The prices of flats on the secondary market fluctuate within 16 thousand. per square meter, while rental prices for apartments with an area of around 100 m2 start at 5,000.
Right next to the Eko Park complex, in the vicinity of parks and recreation areas, Finale Apartmensts is being built. It is consisting of cozy buildings inscribed in the greenery of the old trees surrounding them. Three intimate buildings in their offer have spacious apartments ranging from 148 to 233 m2 with large terraces or gardens. The prestigious nature of the apartments results from the excellent location and facilities, i.e. 24-hour security, large viewing terraces, a spacious and modern gym, sauna, as well as the highest quality materials used in the construction of the investment.
Mokotowskie apartments are an excellent investment that does not lose value.