A modernist tenement house in the city center
The elegant tenement house at 16 Noakowskiego Street is an unique investment located in Warsaw’s iconic Śródmieście that was built at the beginning of the 20th century. Fenix Group development company is responsible for the implementation of the project and renovation. The investment at Noakowskiego 16 has been restored to its stylish character, preserving all historical details, including original elements, while at the same time equipping it with contemporary solutions. It was commissioned in the last quarter of 2015.
The restored tenement house at Noakowskiego 16 is architecturally an building that remembers the times of the Polish Art Nouveau, which visually retains elements characteristic of the buildings of that period.
Noakowskiego 16 - unique apartments
The apartments in the Noakowskiego 16 investment are 60 exclusive residential premises with various layouts located in a 6-story tenement house. The apartments are available in different configurations, ranging in size from 28 to 162 m2.
The Art Nouveau architecture boasts a colorful historical background. During the revitalization process, developer paid attention to preserve the original details of the facade and the inner courtyard.
Facilities for residents
- Service and catering space on the ground floor of the tenement house, including the well-known confectionery by Sławomir Dybalski and a jazz club
- Monitoring system
- 24 hour security
- Internet and television installations
- Adapted for disabled people
- The height of apartments reaching up to 4 m
- Intimate inner courtyard
- Some apartments have balconies
- Wide possibilities in interior design
- High standard of finishing using quality materials
Noakowskiego 16 - a prestigious location
The apartments in the Noakowskiego 16 investment are characterized by a perfect location in the center of Warsaw, in the fashionable Śródmieście.
- The investment is located near such fashionable streets as: Politechniki Square, Plac Zbawiciela, Plac Konstytucji
- In the immediate vicinity is located Koszykowa street with the iconic Hala Koszyki full of restaurants with a range of dishes from every corner of the world
- The proximity of the Politechnika and Centrum metro stations
- Nearby there are numerous tram and bus lines guaranteeing a convenient connection with every part of Warsaw
- Kindergartens and many other educational institutions
- the Warsaw University of Technology building
- A wide range of exclusive restaurants, atmospheric cafes and bars, service outlets
- Walking and recreation areas enabling an active lifestyle
Tereny spacerowe oraz rekreacyjne umożliwiające aktywny tryb życia