Luxury with a panorama of the center of Warsaw
The Platinum Towers investment consists of two 80-meter high skyscrapers (22 floors each). They are located in the western part of downtown Warsaw, within the Wola district at Grzybowska 61 Street, in the immediate vicinity of the Hilton hotel. This place provides an intimate atmosphere of a residential part of the city center while maintaining access to communication and service infrastructure. The general contractor for the facility completed in 2009 is Hochtief Poland, and the investor is Atlas Management Company Poland. The investment ground floor has a commercial and service character. A shopping mall located there connects both Platinum Towers buildings. There are 396 apartments in the investment (about 200 in each building).
Platinum Towers are situated in a perfectly communicated place. Nearby are, among others Palace of Culture and Science, Central Railway Station, metro station and Saski Garden.
Living in the clouds
Platinum Towers are luxurious apartments, which, thanks to the highest quality materials, fully equipped and a spectacular view of the panorama of Warsaw, will delight the most demanding people. The areas of nearly 400 apartments in Platinum Towers range from small, approx. 40 square meters studio apartments to the largest – spacious, two-level penthouses with an area of 147 to 216 m2, located on the top floors of the property. They offer their residents spectacular viewing terraces and winter gardens.
The following amenities are available for residents:
- a three-level underground car park for about 1000 cars;
- on the ground floor of the buildings there will be spacious reception areas, 9 meters high, designed in the Art Deco style;
- The neighborhood of the Hilton hotel provides top-notch value-added services, right to your door, without leaving your suite. You can use, among others with room service, concierge services, cleaning and press services;
- A shopping mall with many retail and service outlets and restaurants, located on the ground floor of the investment;
- The neighborhood of Holmes Place – one of the most elite fitness clubs in Warsaw, equipped with excellent training rooms, swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
The Platinum Towers investment provides its residents with the highest quality of life and creates a friendly, functional space that fully meets the needs of the most demanding customers who want to live and live in the center of Warsaw. This place combines opposites – the bustling center of the metropolis with an intimate atmosphere and the proximity of green areas.