Prestigious, special housing estate
Apartamenty Wilanowska – Osiedle Ażurowych Okiennic is a luxurious Rogowski Development investment located on the border of Mokotów and Wilanów. The apartment complex at one of the main thoroughfares of Mokotów, at Aleja Wilanowska 69, was designed by one of the most famous architectural studios in Poland – JEMS Architekci. The investment consists of two stages, the construction of the first stage started in 2009 and the second stage was completed in 2014.
The intimate buildings are distinguished by creativity in finishing – glazed facades are hidden behind characteristic, openwork, wooden shutters. The estate is perfectly composed with park greenery located within a closed area. From the south, the complex with an area of 20,000 m2 is adjacent to the park and palace complex Gucin Gaj and Potok Służewiecki, and from the north it runs along the modernized Aleja Wilanowska. The estate is characterized by an irregular arrangement of buildings – they are not arranged in a row, they are different in terms of size, length and shape.
Number of apartments: 470
Average price per m2: PLN 10,500
The size of the apartments: from 40 to approx. 320 m2
On the top floors of the apartment buildings, there are flats with the largest area, with roof terraces. In the lowest buildings, facing the south, a two-level penthouse with an area of up to 320 m2 has been designed.
The unique location and comfort of life for the residents
The Apartamenty Wilanowska complex boasts an excellent location. The prestigious investment is located at one of the main arteries in Warsaw – Aleja Wilanowska, located on the border of two districts – Mokotów and Wilanów. The location of the estate also provides efficient communication with the city center. Near the investment, you can also find numerous kindergartens, international schools, service points, exquisite restaurants and the historic Wilanów Palace. An additional advantage of the location of the apartment complex is the proximity of nature due to the neighboring nature reserve with the Służewiecki Stream, which guarantees peace and quiet for its residents.
Real estate assets
- A visually attractive urban structure, subtle architecture,
- The premises are equipped with panoramic windows,
- Depending on the building standard, the apartments also have: dedicated smart home wiring, air-conditioning of individual rooms, fireplace installation, videophones,
- Closed estate – silence, peace and privacy,
- Park and recreational space inside the estate,
- Large playgrounds for children and a space for walking dogs,
- A multitude of various trees and shrubs within the estate area, including conifers – greenery prevails all year round,
- Cozy and quiet walking alleys.